Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World Combo
- Visit Southeast Asia's biggest aquarium, Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World
- Dare to try the thrilling attractions
- Discover over 100 species of marine animals
- Ride on a feeding boat, and visit the Madame Tussauds on the same day!
Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, located on the basement floor of Siam Paragon, is Bangkok's most-visited aquarium. Come explore the variety of different marine lives. Get ready to take some snaps at the undersea tunnel where you can take a closer look at ray, tropical fish, and much more. Uncover the mystery and secrets of the colorful marine life. Purchase our combo ticket today to ride on the exciting Glass Bottom Boat, and watch the fascinating 4-D Movie. Don't miss the chance to stop by Madame Tussauds, which is located right next to the Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World.
▲ Children's favorite! Meet colorful tropical fishes
▲ Discover the Ocean World's best spot, Ocean Tunnel
▲ Such a gigantic size of sharks at a massive scale of aquarium
▲ Don't miss out sharks under your steps
▲ Change your voucher to a physical ticket at the redemption point
1. Admission to the aquarium :
Visit the Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and discover the different marine animals.
2. Aquarium + Admission to Madame Tussauds :
Visit the Madame Tussauds, located in the same building as the aquarium.
- Admission to Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- An additional fee of THB 150 will be charged for fish food.
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Printed voucher required.
- Please the printed voucher for a physical ticket at the ticket office at Siam Paragon, B1.
- Your passport may require for ticket exchange. (Please provide representative's English name as printed on your passport)
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World
Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World B1-B2 Floor, Siam Paragon, 991 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Please find the location on Google Maps
Opening Hours :
10:00 am - 21:00 pm
Last admission: 19:00 pm
- Takes up to 4 working days to send a voucher. Please make a reservation at least 5 days before.
- Children's rates are charged for ages 3 to 11.
- Entrance for children under the age of 3 is free.
- Even if some of the packages are not available, they cannot be partially refunded.