Segway Rental in Ilsan
- Go on a Segway adventure in Onemount Square in Ilsan!
- Enjoy the fresh breeze as you race through the beautiful and peaceful lake park
- A great relaxing spot known only to the locals!
- Rent your cool ride at a discounted price
Enjoy the wind in your hair as you glide forward on your very own Segway in Ilsan's beautiful lake park! As one of the largest man-made parks in Asia, the park itself is worth a visit. If you're looking to enjoy a break between your tours in Korea, ride through the park with your friend or your loved one while breathing in the fresh air. It's an amazing feeling!
Not only can you rent Segway, but you can also rent the electric scooter or Hoverboard depending on your preferences! If it's your first time on one of these trendy rides, a friendly expert will guide you through the steps and you'll find yourself whizzing across the park in no time.
You can enjoy a whopping 55% discount from the on-site purchase price if you book in advance with us!
Don't miss out on this fun way to discover the city of Ilsan and its beautiful greenery!
1. Segway :
Freely move backward and forward on your Segway! Super easy to run with few minutes of briefing.
2. Electric Scooter :
Ride the 2015 model equipped with 48V, 500W BLDC Hub Motor. Great for a smooth and speedy ride!
3. Hoverboard :
A trendy ride that is highly maneuverable. Just lean in the direction you want to go and zoom across the park in style!
- Safety equipment and helmet
- Knee pads
- Elbow pads
- Instruction and briefing
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher to rent your ride.
- Your reservation is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
- Please bring your driver's license.
I-bot Onemount ((+82) 031-061-0626)
1F, 300, Hallyu world-ro, Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
Please find the location on Google Maps
Opening Hours :
Weekend & National Holiday :
11:00 am - 23:00 pm
Last rental: 22:00 pm
Only available on weekends & holidays
- You can rent out your ride 3 hours after purchase.
- Weekend price applies to rental after 18:00 pm, Friday.
- Please take caution when driving over the regulated speed limit, as the front part of your ride may lift off from the ground!
- Get off your ride immediately when it starts to vibrate.
- Please slow down when making turns.
- Please power off in case of severe shock or excessive pressure.
- The electric scooter falls under the "Motorbike" category according to the traffic regulations in Korea. Therefore you can board the electric scooter only if you possess a license and you may not drive on the pedestrian or bicycle road.
- Electric kickboards are classified as 'motorized bicycles' under the Road Traffic Act, so only drivers with a driver's license are allowed to ride them and cannot drive on the sidewalk or on a bicycle road.
On the day of the scheduled visit date: non-refundable