Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) One Way Ticket
- Take the Taiwan High-Speed Rail and conveniently travel in Taiwan
- With this ticket, you can travel from Taipei Main station to Kaohsiung in only 90 minutes. A must-have item when traveling Taiwan!
- Easily accessible to Taipei's famous national palace museum, the sun moon lake, Kaohsiung Liu He night market, etc.
- The fastest and most convenient express train service in Taiwan
- Are you looking for Taiwan High-Speed Rail pass ticket? Try Taiwan High-Speed Rail (THSR) 2/3/5 days ticket!
Hop on to Taiwan's luxurious and fastest transportation service, the THSR, and conveniently travel through various locations in Taiwan! The THSR is renowned for its great customer feedbacks due to its wide seats and clean facilities. Simply pick a choice of your preferred location and you are set to go! Book now for a discounted price and travel through Taiwan efficiently and wisely!
If you are planning on long-distance trips in Taiwan, perhaps you might want to check out the Taiwan High-Speed Railway THSR (2, 3 or 5-Day) where you can get unlimited THSR rides depending on the number of days selected.
▲ Hop on to Taiwan's fastest and most convenient express train service and start your journey!
▲ THSR takes you from Taipei to Kaohsiung in only 90 minutes
▲ Travel conveniently throughout Taiwan with THSR
▲ Explore other attractive cities outside of Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) One Way Ticket
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email
- Please present your passport with the mobile or printed voucher at the ticket counter
- The voucher must be exchanged for a physical ticket within 90 days of purchase.
Redemption Point :
THSR ticket counter
Opening Hours :
06:30 am - 22:30 pm
- This ticket can be used by visitors to Taiwan with a valid tourist visa
- This voucher is valid for 90 days from the date issued.
- Taiwan's electronic vouchers can be exchanged to tickets at all THSR ticket office.
- Passport is required for exchange.
- Please reserve a seat upon redemption at the ticket counter or your seat will be assigned randomly.
- Refunds or changes will not be made for tickets unused within the validity period.
- Stations except Taipei Main Station, Nangang Station, Banqiao Station, Kaohsiung Station are located apart from the city. Use of additional transportation like taxi is recommended
- Use Airport MRT and Shuttle Bus from Taoyuan Airport MRT to THSR (30NTD / per person)
- Free THSR shuttle bus is running at Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Chiayi, and Tainan HSR station. Present a THSR ticket to use. Click here for details
- Transfer from THSR to TRA is available in Taipei Main Station, Taichung Station, Tainan Station, Kaohsiung Station area. Click here for an official website
- Transfer from THSR to MRT is available in Nangang, Taipei Main, Banqiao, Kaohsiung area
- Taxi station is located in each station
- The Passes are applicable for foreign passengers who enter Taiwan with the permit of visa exemption, valid Visitor Visa or other documents which entitled the holder to stay in Taiwan for less than 180 days.
- Passports are required to redeem THSR Pass, select seats and board on train. If there is any discrepancy found between passenger’s passport and purchased voucher, the voucher will be refused to redeem. (Please also carry the valid entry document, e.g. Exit & Entry Permit, VISA, APEC Business Travel Card, etc., issued by official authority for random inspection.)