Taiwan High-Speed Railway THSR (2, 3 or 5-Day)
- Travel Taiwan on the fastest train, Taiwan High-Speed Railway
- This ticket is valid for 90 days and gives you an option to choose from a 2, 3, 5-day pass
- Travel anywhere you want, including Taipei to Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung, and much more
- Must-purchase for independent traveler!
- Looking for a one-way ticket to Taiwan? Look out for Taiwan High-Speed Rail (THSR) One Way Ticket!
Taiwan High-Speed Railway(THSR) is a must-purchase when you are traveling in Taiwan. Ride on the THSR for a fast and convenient ride to Taipei, Kaohsiung, Tainan, and Taichung. You will be able to travel from Taipei to Kaohsiung within 1 hour 36 minutes; perfect to save your precious time. This ticket is valid for 90 days from your purchase. Feel free to purchase either a 2-Day or 5-Day pass according to your trip itinerary.
▲ Takes only 90 minutes from Taipei to Kaohsiung
▲ Taiwan High-Speed Rail (THSR) One Way Ticket is now available! Click here for details!
1. Taipei Main Station
2. Banqiao Station
3. Hsinchu Station
4. Taichung Station
5. Chiayi Station
6. Tainan Station
7. Kaohsiung(Zuoying) Station
8. Nangang Station
9. Taoyuan Station
1. THSR Flexible 2-Day :
An unlimited THSR ride for 2 days.
This voucher is valid for 28 days from the redeemed date. The second day of use must be within 7 days from the first day of use.
2. THSR 3-Day :
An unlimited THSR ride for 3 days.
This voucher is valid for 28 days from the redeemed date. Must be used three consecutive days.
3. THSR +TR 5-Day Standard Joint Pass :
You will have access to both THSR and TR for 5 days.
4. THSR + TR 5-Day Express Joint Pass :
Access to both THSR and TR for 5 days with Taroko Express and Puyuma Express seating.
- Inclusions differ depending on the selected options
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present your passport with the mobile or printed voucher at the Taipei Main Station or other train stations.
- The voucher must be exchanged for a physical ticket within 89 days of purchase.
- The physical ticket is valid for 28 days from the date exchanged.
Redemption Point :
Please exchange the mobile or printed voucher for a physical ticket at Taipei, Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung (Zuoying) Station.
Opening Hours :
06:30 am - 22:30 pm
Please click here to check the train schedules.
- Please click here to check the train schedules.
- Please provide an accurate personal information as printed on your passport. You will not be allowed on board if your personal information does not match your passport.
- Inaccurate personal information will not be permitted as a reason for cancelation or change in a reservation.
- This ticket is only permitted for tourists(tourist visa) who are visiting Taiwan.
- This voucher is valid for 90 days from the date issued.
- No seat assignment.
- Please provide further information on the memo section. (ex. nationality)
- Entrance is free for children under the age of 6 without a seat. However, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Up to 2 children allowed per one adult.
- Children under the age of 6 must provide a valid photo ID or a passport. A child ticket must be purchased if you do not have a valid photo ID to prove the age.
- Please click here for a time table
- Stations except Taipei Main Station, Nangang Station, Banqiao Station, Kaohsiung Station are located apart from the city. Use of additional transportation like taxi is recommended
- Use Airport MRT and Shuttle Bus from Taoyuan Airport MRT to THSR (30NTD / per person)
- Free THSR shuttle bus is running at Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Chiayi, and Tainan HSR station. Present a THSR ticket to use. Click here for details
- Transfer from THSR to TRA is available in Taipei Main Station, Taichung Station, Tainan Station, Kaohsiung Station area. Click here for an official website
- Transfer from THSR to MRT is available in Nangang, Taipei Main, Banqiao, Kaohsiung area
- Taxi station is located in each station
- The Passes are applicable for foreign passengers who enter Taiwan with the permit of visa exemption, valid Visitor Visa or other documents which entitled the holder to stay in Taiwan for less than 180 days.
- Passports are required to redeem THSR Pass, select seats and board on train. If there is any discrepancy found between passenger’s passport and purchased voucher, the voucher will be refused to redeem. (Please also carry the valid entry document, e.g. Exit & Entry Permit, VISA, APEC Business Travel Card, etc., issued by official authority for random inspection.)
1. How do I use my voucher?
Please present your voucher to redeem your voucher at Taipei main station, Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung (Zuoying) Station.
3. What date should I set as my reservation date?
Please select your reservation date as your ticket redemption date. Your ticket redemption date must be within 89 days of your purchase and must be used within 28 days of your redemption date.
3. Can I select my seat?
Yes, please present your ticket with your passport at THSR Station ticket office. You can select your seat without an additional cost.