Shanghai Disneyland® Park Admission Ticket
- Skip the line and enter with WAUG's Shanghai Disneyland® Admission ticket
- Enjoy China's very first and Asia's largest scale Disneyland®!
- Challenge yourself to various extremely thrilling rides at Shanghai Disneyland® which opened in June 2016.
- Do not miss the hottest attraction of Shanghai Disneyland®, The Cybertic Bike Rollercoaster Tron Power Run, a movie "Tron" based rollercoaster!
- Fall into the fantasy of various Shanghai Disneyland® shows and parades. Don't forget to sing along to the worldwide famous song "Let it go"!
- The fabulous media arts and fire shows are not to be missed!
What makes Shanghai Disneyland® so special and unique? Firstly, it is the latest Disneyland® that had been built and so it boasts a plethora of various thrilling rides. TRON Lightcycle Power Run, a movie "Tron" motif rollercoaster, is no doubt the top attraction, reaching up to almost 100km/hr of speed through ultra-modern tunnels! Other amazingly fun activities and rides include Toy Story Land's Rex Racer, a jungle rafting water slide Roaring Rapids, etc.
Secondly, you can enjoy Disney's colorful fantasy world! Shanghai Disneyland® consists of seven special themes: Mickey Avenue, Imaginary Garden, Fantasy Land, Adventure Isle & Treasure Cove, Toy Story Land, Tomorrow Land, etc. Even a small muffin is implemented in a Disney design, so the whole family can enjoy it together! Media arts and firework shows, especially the artistic implementation of Disney's themes, are highlights to add to your fantastic day!
▲ Enjoy a thrilling experience with the famous Rex Racer, a ride that takes you up to 30 meters height on a U shaped rail!
▲ Take photos Woody and Jessie at Meeting Post and make lasting memories!
▲ Complete the Alice in Wonderland Maze at Fantasy Land!
▲ Have a blast with families at Shanghai Disneyland®!
▲ Media arts and light shows are not to be missed!
- 1-day Admission
- 2-days Admission
- Admission ticket depending on selected option
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.·
- Please check the reservation code on the voucher.
- The voucher's reservation code is your passport number.
- Please present the valid passort that you used to make the reservation at the entrance for ticket collection.
- For 2-day admission purchases, show your ticket to enter on the 2nd day.
- Representative (person who booked with his/her passport number) must be present.
310 Huangzhao Rd, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai, China
Please find the location on Google Maps
Operating Hours :
Sunday - Thursday: 09:00 am - 22:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 22:00 pm
The opening hours is subject to change. Click here to see details
- Please present your passport along with WAUG voucher
- Companions must be accompanied by a representative (person who booked with his/her passport number)
- At least one passport name and number are required for booking.
- Date changes and refunds are not available after purchase.
- The voucher is valid only on the selected date. Please take note.
- Children discount applicable to those 100cm - 140cm in height.
- Children under 100cm can enter free of charge.
- Age 16 or above must buy an adult standard ticket.
- Passport required for children ticket.
- Maximum of 5 tickets may be purchased per person.
- 6 or more bookings will require an additional person's passport name and number.
- Tickets to Shanghai Resort are non-transferable and non-refundable unlesss otherwise specified.
- Prices vary depending on the date selected.
- Operating hours may vary. Please check the time at Shanghai Disneyland® Official Website.
- Please keep a look out for changes in operating hours at Shanghai Disneyland®'s official website as that will be the final call (not WAUG's instruction).
- Some attractions and performances may be closed and canceled in the event of a natural disaster that can not guarantee the safe operation of equipment.
- Please make sure to key in the correct passport number. You may not be admitted if otherwise.
- To track re-entrance, staffs will take a photo of you as you first enter the park. Please show your ticket to the staff as you re-enter.
- For 2-day admission purchases, the paper ticket is the admission ticket. Please keep a look out for it.
- This reservation can be canceled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
Adults age 16 or above
- No Disney costumes
- Masks not allowed unless for medical purpose
- No entry in the event of an excessively torn attire or a dress containing foul or offensive languages and images.
Children under age 16
- Costume wears allowed under following conditions:
- Bottom part pants must not be dragged to the floor
- Real-like toy weapons are not allowed
- Masks are allowed as long as it doesn't contain offensive language or images. Eyes must be seen.
Changes or refunds are not possible if you were not admitted due to violation of dress code.
Click here to view details on Park rules regarding attires and basic ettiquette information.