Rockefeller Center Top of the Rock Observation Deck Ticket
- Get easy access to Top of the Rock with a simple QR code
- Take in the 360-degree view of New York from 70 stories above the ground
- The view of the Statue of Liberty will especially be even more amazing from Top of the Rock
- You will be able to see Central Park, Empire State Building, and many more major attractions of New York
- It is conveniently located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan where it has everything from bars and restaurants to shopping malls
- Book now at a discounted price and become that smart traveler
You are in for some insider tips on how to get the best view of New York, one of the most amazing views in the world! Take in the panoramic view of New York at the Top of the Rock. The Rockefeller Center, built in 1933, is still famous for its stunning views of Manhattan today. It's the perfect place to see everything from the Brooklyn Bridge to the Statue of Liberty, Chrysler Building, Central Park, and many more. You will also be able to learn about the history behind the Rockefeller Center through displays and visuals. After admiring the spectacular views of New York, head down to Midtown Manhattan, where you will find shops and restaurants to make your experience even better.
▲ Get the best view of New York's landmark from 70 stories above the ground.
▲ Meet the "Big Apple" from the Top of the Rock.
▲ You can even explore Midtown Manhattan after enjoying the view from Top of the Rock.
▲ Simply present your QR code and get easy access.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck Ticket
- Sky Shuttle Elevator
- Beam Walk
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please go the 'Pass' line and scan the voucher at the revolving door.
- This voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10111, United States
Please find the location on Google Maps
How to Get There :
Go to the entrance located on Route 50(between 5th and 6th Avenue)
Go down the stairs through the ‘General Admission’ ticket line and scan the voucher at the revolving door for the ‘Pass’ line.
Opening Hours :
08:00 am - 00:00 am next day
Last Admission: 23:00 pm
The elevator closes at 23:15 pm.
- Refunds are not available for late arrivals or no-shows.
- Last admission is at 23:00 pm.
- It may be difficult to get access at peak hours.
- Free admission for children age 5 and below.
- Child tickets can be purchased on-site.
- Please make sure to bring your passport for admission.