Hong Kong Disneyland® Ticket
- WAUG is an official partner of Hong Kong Disneyland®
- Simply scan the QR code on the voucher and enter without queueing
- Exclusive only from July 1st to September 30th!
- Explore 7 lands of fantasy and more than 100 attractions at Hong Kong Disneyland® Park
- Spend a magical day in this world of wonder, surrounded by your favorite Disney characters!
- Also, you can see the stories of Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney Princess
- Purchase Hong Kong Disneyland® Meal Coupon to enjoy meals in a restaurant with a discounted price
- Looking for a senior ticket or willing to purchase after June 25, 2019? Check out the Hong Kong Disneyland® 1/2Day Ticket
- Do not miss a chance to spend a night in the Hotel with a Disney theme! Check out the Hong Kong Disneyland® Hotel!
Hong Kong Disneyland® opened in Lantau Island in 2005 and has attracted millions of people from all over the world since then. It is one of the most loved holiday destinations in Hong Kong! It offers various attractions, themes, and shows. It is popular not only the locals but also tourists from all over the world.
Hong Kong Disneyland® is full of special attractions beyond our imaginations. Especially, attractions that are only in Hong Kong Disneyland® are a must-try. Hong Kong Disneyland®-only attractions include Iron Man Experience and Mystic Manor. All of these are highly recommended. Also, the Iron Man Experience is the first ever Marvel attraction in Hong Kong Disneyland®! It's definitely worth a visit! Purchase 1 or 2-day passes today at WAUG.
▲ Strike your best poses with Pixar and Marvel heroes at Hong Kong Disneyland®!
▲ Adventureland is a must visit if you are a fan of the movie, Moana.
▲ Meet your favorite Disney character, including Mickey and Minnie.
▲ The famous "Big Grizzly Mountain" is a must ride attraction!
▲ Don't miss the Disneyland Parade at night.
▲ Enhance your experience at Hong Kong Disneyland® with a Disneyland Meal Coupon.
▲ An unforgettable journey awaits for your entire family
▲ When spring comes and pretty flowers bloom, Disneyland becomes even more lovely
1. Hong Kong Disneyland® 1-Day Pass
2. Hong Kong Disneyland® 2-Day Pass
As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney/ Pixar ©Poof-Slinky, Inc. ©2019 Marvel
- 1-Day Pass or 2-Day Pass (optional)
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher at the entrance.
- Please refer to the ticket for the expiry date.
Hong Kong Disneyland®
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Please find the location on Google Maps
Opening Hours :
10:30 am - 20:00 pm
The opening hours may change depending on the local circumstances.
Please check the opening hours on the official website.
- This is a fast selling ticket. In the case of full booking, your reservation will be canceled automatically and fully refunded. Please check your e-mail for any updates on your reservation.
- The date printed on the ticket is irrelevant to the admission!
- You may visit anytime during the validity period.
- The validity period is printed on the ticket.
- For 2-day passes, you must use the second day within 7 days of the first date of use.
- This product is non-refundable after purchase.
- Free admission for under the age of 3
- Please scan the voucher on the ticket machine before using.
- Child rates apply for age 3 - 11
- It takes up to 1 hour for voucher activation. Please purchase at least 1 hour before your visit.
- It is recommended that you check the weather before your visit. Click here for Weather Tips.
- This is for foreign tourists only. Not valid for Hong Kong citizens.
1. When can I get a voucher?
Vouchers are issued immediately after purchase for this product. Please check your email or app.
2. Do I have to use it on the selected date?
Hong Kong Disneyland® has a separate validity period. Please refer to your ticket.
3. Do I have to print my voucher?
It is not mandatory to print your voucher. You can either use the print or mobile voucher at the Hong Kong Disneyland® entrance.
4. Is it refundable?
This product is non-refundable since it is not possible to check if the e-tickets were actually used.