Prague Castle Fast Track Entry
- Visit the beautiful Prague Castle without having to queue up!
- Skip past the crowd and give yourself more time to admire the magnificent architecture and history of the castle
- Enjoy entry into St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and St. George's Basilica
- Travel back in time to learn the history of the former seat of power of the kings of Bohemia and Holy Roman emperors
Prague Castle, a UNESCO world heritage site, is considered to be the largest ancient castle complex in not just Europe, but in the world. The complex is comprised of four palaces, four churches, five halls, four towers and 11 gardens, that you could easily spend the day exploring the stunning interiors and historic architecture. Since travelers from all over the world visit this awe-inspiring castle, a fast-track ticket is a must-have to enjoy more time to walk around the beautiful complex.
No need to wait in long lines! Collect your ticket from the ticket manager and enter right away! Your ticket allows entry into the final resting place of the much-revered St.Vitus, St. Vitus Cathedral, and the oldest surviving church structure in the complex, St. George's Basilica, and other magnificent architecture that embody the history of the former seat of power for the kings of Bohemia and Holy Roman emperor.
▲ Discover the iconic landmark of Prague without the wait!
▲ Entry into the Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, St. Vitus Cathedral, the colored houses of Golden Lane and the Daliborka Tower is included
▲ WAUG fast track entry will save you both time and money!
▲ Enter with minimal wait and save more time to discover the fascinating history and beautiful architecture
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Old Royal Palace
- St. George's Basilica
- Daliborka Tower Golden Lane
- Local tour guide
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher to the ticket manager at the meeting point.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date and time.
- Please make sure to bring your passport.
Meeting Point :
Meet your ticket manager at St. Vitus Cathedral entrance (no.VIII) in the third garden of Prague Castle.
The ticket manager will be standing with a blue and white umbrella.
Please find the location on Google Maps
Meeting Time :
09:45 am / 11:00 am / 12:05 pm / 13:05 pm
You must pass the security check before going to the meeting point.
The security check may take up to 40 minutes.
- You must pass the security and bag check before collecting the ticket.
- Wait times can vary depending on the day.
- No refund will be made after purchase. Please double check before making your purchase.
- Refunds are not available for late arrivals or no-shows.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.