New York Statue of Liberty Ferry Pass
- Discover Ellis Island and see the Statue of Liberty!
- These two destinations represent New York
- You will be able to visit New York’s major attractions by a ferry
- Take in the magnificence of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island right before your eyes
Take a 3-hour ferry ride to see the beautiful attractions of New York. You will even get to visit the Wall of Honor on Ellis Island, which has left great remarks to people all over the world. Back in 1892 to 1954, 71% of immigrants passed through Ellis Island when entering the United States.
Explore the history of Ellis Island, one of the most important places in American history. You can see a different magnificence of the Statue of Liberty, which is different from what you see on land and you will also be able to get a detailed explanation of the Statue of Liberty through a local guide.
Board on a ferry to New York’s Statue of Liberty with WAUG. You will be able to visit the two popular landmarks in the most convenient way.
- Round-trip to Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Entry to Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Entry to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- Audio tour for each island
- Manhattan City Guide ($20 discount)
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher to the Castle Clinton box office at the New York Battery Park.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Redemption Point :
Castle Clinton box office
17 State Street, New York
Please find the location on Google Maps
Operating Hours :
08:30 am - 16:40 pm
Boarding deadline: 15:30 pm
If you board the last ferry, entry to the islands is not available.
- You must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the boarding time.
- Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date and time.
- $6 includes the reservation fee.
- You may be asked to show your passport when boarding.
- Free boarding is available for children age 3 and under.
- The ferry departs approximately every 20 minutes and is the least busy between 08:30 - 09:00 am.
- Ages 14 – 61 are classified as adults, children for ages 4 – 13, and seniors for above 62.