Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park
- Come to visit Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park, the center of Korean Wave drama
- Daejanggeum, Jumong, Queen Seondeok, and Moon Embracing the Sun were shot here
- Enjoy the day with a touch of drama and memories!
- It is a drama set, but you can feel the traditional atmosphere of old times
It is South Korea's largest open set which can shoot movies and CF as well as drama! Unlike most disposable general set rooms, MBC Daejanggeum Park is a semi-permanent space that has been completed with architectural style and living space based on historic highlights such as the Three Kingdoms period, the Goryeo period, and the Joseon period.
It is the best place to have a glimpse of the old form of Korea! If you are lucky, you may have a chance to see the main character in the current MBC drama. There is a round-trip car, so you can easily go to Daejanggum Park.
1. 08:10 am - Meeting at the meeting point (Lotte Hotel Seoul)
2. 09:20 am - Arrival at MBC Daejanggeum Park
3. 11:40 am - Departure to Seoul
4. 12:50 pm - End of the tour/drop-off nearby Myungdong Station
- Roundtrip vehicle
- Admission to Daejanggeum Park
- Tour guide
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher in front of the escalator of Lotte Hotel Seoul (1F lobby)
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Meeting Point :
In front fo the escalator (1F lobby) at Lotte Hotel Seoul
30, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Please find the location on Google Maps
Make sure that you arrive 10 minutes before meeting time.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, no seat provided.
- Tours are open from Monday to Sunday.
- Minimum participants of 2 people required to book a reservation.
- Make sure that you book at least 4 days prior to the scheduled tour date (between business days from Monday to Friday)
- Schedule may change due to traffic and weather conditions.
- This reservation can be canceled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
2 days prior to the scheduled date: A partial refund of 50%
1 day prior to the scheduled date: Non-refundable