DMZ Walking Tour
- Visit the DMZ, the only divided country in the world
- The DMZ is the place most foreigners want to visit in Korea
- You can see the heartbreaking war and history of Korea
- Check out the reality of the division of Korea with the tour
- Join the DMZ tour with guide's commentary and foreign tourists to get a real heart-rending experience
Korea is a divided country, so it will be more meaningful to visit a demilitarized zone. A demilitarized zone is one of the most desirable places for foreigners traveling to Korea. Do not miss this great opportunity to learn about Korean history and know the reason why this place is very important to the Korean till now. It is good for education because you can see and feel the reality of the division directly. There is a moving vehicle that departs from Seoul, so you can move easily. It is a tour through Imjingak Park, the 3rd tunnel exhibition hall, and a tour of Dora Observatory and Dorasan Station.
▲ Witness the heartbreaking history of how Korea divided into North and South from Imjingak
▲ Check out the tunnel dug by North Koreans and listen to the story behind it with professional guides and walking tours
▲ Even take a peek at North Korea at the Dora Observatory
- 08:00 am - lobby on the first floor of Koreana Hotel next to Seoul City Hall
- 09:30 am - via Imjingak Park
- 10:00 am - Visit the 3rd Tunnel (by walking) and watch the video and exhibition hall related to 3rd Tunnel
- 11:00 am - Dora Observatory
- 11:30 am - Dorasan Station
- 12:00 pm - via Imjingak Park
- 14:00 pm - End of the tour at Koreana Hotel or Myeongdong Station
- DMZ guide
- Vehicle and driver
- Admission fee
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email and the mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher to your guide.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled tour date.
Meeting Point :
1F Lobby, Koreana Hotel next to Seoul City Hall
135, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
Please find the location on Google Maps
Meeting Time :
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- Please purchase the ticket at least 2 days prior to the tour. (5 business days)
- Please make sure to bring a valid photo ID.
- It is not allowed to wear slippers or sandals
- Tour for infants under the age of 2 is free, and seats will not be provided.
- Itinerary may be changed according to traffic and weather conditions.
- You will not use the 3rd tunnel monorail.
- Tour will be conducted in English if you are accompanied with foreigners according to the itinerary. (Korean guide who can speak English)
- If you cannot enter the DMZ on a snowy day for safety reasons, the tour will be a substitute course.
- Click here to check the alternative course.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
2 days prior to the scheduled visit date: A partial refund of 50%
1 day prior to the scheduled visit date: non-refundable