South Rock Islands Tour
- It is a tour to explore the southern area of the Rock Islands
- You can visit the German Channel, which is well-known for the beauty of the sea
- Come and enjoy a variety of activities
- There's a delicious barbecue on Carp Island
This is the South Rock Islands tour, the Palau representative tour. Enjoy all of this at once, from the beautiful sea, the mystery of nature only found in Palau, to the exciting water activity you enjoy on the islands. Palau boasts a beautiful sea as it is a world famous place for its beautiful diving points.
You can experience natural mud packs on the Milky Way. Visit Long Beach, where you can see sand beaches and feel the mystery of nature. Dynamic snorkeling, delicious BBQ in Carp Island will make your day perfect.
Join the South Rock Islands tour with WAUG! You can book a beautiful and exciting tour at the lowest prices that you can only experience in Palau.
1. 08:45 am - Meeting with the tour guide at the hotel lobby where you're staying at.
2. Get on a boat at the dock.
3. Milky Way mud pack experience
4. German Channel
5. The first round of snorkeling (Big Drop-off)
6. Lunch (BBQ, Carp Island Resort)
7. Long Beach
8. The second round of snorkeling (Clam City)
9. Arrival at Impac Dock
10. 16:30 pm - Drop-off at the hotel and end of the tour
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off service
- Lunch (BBQ)
- Snorkeling set
- Swim fins
- Water, drinks
- Rock Islands permission (USD 50 per person)
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher to the tour guide at the hotel lobby where you're staying at.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Meeting Point :
Meeting at the hotel lobby where you're staying at.
Meeting Time :
The exact time will be issued in your voucher.
Please wait 15 minutes before the meeting time.
- Minimum participants of 2 people required to book a reservation.
- All tour bookers require a Rock Islands permission. Visitors without a permit are not allowed to participate in the tour.
- A Rock Islands permission is a necessary license to enjoy the activity in the ocean. We need one for each person, so please enter the exact number of permissions you need.
- The meeting will be held in the lobby of your hotel, and you can present your voucher to the staff who is shouting Impackorea in the lobby.
- After wearing swimsuits, casual clothes such as shorts, sandals, and T-shirts are most comfortable. Bringing long sleeves or wind-breakers would be great.
- Infants under the age of 3 can participate in the tour for free. However, purchasing a Rock Islands permission is mandatory.
- The location or sequence of the tour is subject to change without notice.
- Inside the Carp Island, there is a small shop where you can buy a simple drink (beer).
- Snorkeling sites are basically Clam City, Big Dropoff, but due to weather conditions such as the sea conditions and the tidal difference, the snorkeling site can be changed without notice.
- The above schedule is an example of a typical tour schedule, and the sequence and tour contents of the tour can be changed without prior notice, due to the conditions of Palau on the day of the tour, the number of people on the trip, etc.
- The starting and closing of the tour (hotel arrival time) can be changed without prior notice by the number of participants on the day and local circumstances.
- This reservation can be canceled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- Refunds are not available for late arrivals or no-shows.
0 - 6 days prior to the scheduled visit date: cancellation is not available