Palau Kayangel: Rainbow Tour
- It's a tour to visit the Gods paradise, Kayangel state
- You can enjoy various activities in Palau's northernmost mysterious land!
- Lunch is prepared with a fish caught in the morning on an uninhabited island
- Experience the best happiness of your life in Kayangel state
Kayangel State, which is also considered as one of the best resorts for the local people of Palau, consists of four islands. Three of them are the uninhabited island and you will visit the island of Gerabelas during the tour. When the tide goes down, you can see a beautiful long beach called the Gods Garden. Enjoy the beautiful untouched island.
In the morning, try the Palau-style hand fishing to catch fish. This fish can be served as raw fish and roast for your lunch. In addition, you can eat bananas, coconuts, and also meet the marine creatures that live on Palau beaches such as cow crabs, coconut crab, and fruit bats.
Experience the Rainbow Tour with WAUG. You can meet Palau's best beauty at the lowest price.
1. 08:30 am - Meeting with the tour guide at the hotel lobby where you're staying at
2. Boat ride at the dock
4. Palau-style hand fishing
5. Free time(Kayangel Island, bananas & coconuts tasting)
6. 15:00 pm - Departure to the dock
7. 17:00 pm - End of the tour after hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Lunch (BBQ + fish caught during the tour)
- Water, drinks
- Snorkeling set
- Swim fins
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher to the tour guide at the hotel lobby where you're staying at.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Meeting Point :
Meeting at the hotel lobby where you're staying at.
Meeting Time :
The exact time will be issued in your voucher.
Please wait 15 minutes before the meeting time.
- Minimum participants of 2 people required to book a reservation.
- The meeting will be held in the lobby of your hotel, and you can present your voucher to the staff who is shouting Impackorea in the lobby.
- After wearing swimsuits, casual clothes such as shorts, sandals, and T-shirts are most comfortable. Bringing long sleeves or wind-breakers would be great.
- Infants under the age of 3 can participate in the tour for free. However, purchasing a Rock Islands permission is mandatory.
- Due to weather conditions, you may not be allowed to enter Kayangel State. In this case, the tour will be conducted to other nearby islands and no refund is possible.
- The location or sequence of the tour is subject to change without notice.
- Snorkeling will be conducted at one site basically, but due to weather conditions such as the sea conditions and the tidal difference, the snorkeling site can be changed without notice.
- The starting and closing of the tour (hotel arrival time) can be changed without prior notice by the number of participants on the day and local circumstances.
- There are no partial refunds according to the tour schedule or course change.
- This reservation can be canceled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
0 - 6 days prior to the scheduled visit date: cancellation is not available