Kayak & Rock Islands Tour
- Experience Palau's wide range of water activities
- You can enjoy both Snorkeling and Kayaking by booking the Kayak & Rock Islands Tour
- The course taken by this tour is only accessible by kayak
- The Rock Islands is one of the most beautiful in the world
Leave on a journey to hidden gems within Rock Islands to discover boast pristine coral gardens, lively reef fish nurseries, and beautiful lagoons. Your kayak will take you to see the winding mangrove forest channel and the marine lake, where boats can't enter. It's the perfect tour that will bring you to nature largely untouched by humans.
Ride Ocean Kayak's user-friendly sit-on-top kayaks through the winds, enjoying the music of the forest and chirping birds. After a serene kayak tour, you will have a picnic lunch at one of the uninhabited islands of Palau. Become one with the beautiful underwater world as you swim with fish.
Embark on the Kayak & Rock Islands Tour. It's a chance to discover heaven on earth.
1. 08:45 am - Meeting with your guide at your hotel lobby
2. Boarding at port
3. Mud-pack at Milky Way Lagoon
4. After a brief Kayak lesson at the beach, start kayak tour
5. Packed lunch on the uninhabited island
7. 16:30 pm - Arrive at IMPAC dock
8. 17:00 pm - Hotel drop-off and end tour
- Roundtrip hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Packed lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Rock Island permit (USD 50 per person)
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the printed or mobile voucher to your guide at your hotel lobby.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled tour date.
Meeting Point :
In your hotel lobby
Meeting Time :
The exact time will be printed on your voucher.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- The tour location or order may change without notice in advance.
- With 2 kayak courses, one will be selected according to local weather and tide conditions.
- Lunch on the uninhabited island will either be at Inoki Island or Martin Beach
- Rosegarden and Fantasy Island are designated as the tour's snorkeling spots, but the location may change without notice in case of unexpected changes in the local weather and tide conditions.
- The tour details listed above are base guidelines and certain details may change without notice depending on the local conditions, number of participants, tide conditions on the day of the tour.
- The start and finish times of the tour may be subject to change depending on local conditions or number of participants on the day.
- Minimum participants of 2 people required to make a reservation.
- Each participant is required to carry a Rock Island Permit. You will not be permitted to participate without it.
- So please make sure to enter the total number of Rock Island Permit you require for your group.
- You will meet your guide in your hotel lobby. Present your voucher to a staff calling out "Impact Korea" in the lobby.
- We recommend you wear your swimsuit beforehand, wearing a T-shirt and shorts on top. Long sleeves or wind breaker will also help.
- Children under the age of 4 may take part in the tour free of charge.
- This reservation can be canceled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- No refund or changes to booking will be made for no-shows or late arrivals.
less than 7 days prior to the scheduled tour date: Cancellation not possible