1-Hour Cruise in Prague
- Meet the most wonderful scenery of Prague passing through 17 beautiful bridges
- You will be able to see the magnificent Prague castle on the river
- Prague’s Gothic architecture is astonishing
- It will be a great experience to be on a cruise deck on a beautiful weather
The best way to travel around Prague, one of the most historic cities! Take a look at the amazing Gothic architecture of Prague enjoying the cool breeze on a cruise. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere passing through 17 bridges starting from the Svatopluk Čech Bridge.
You will also get to see the Charles Bridge (Karlův most), the highlight of the cruise ride. The view of the Charles Bridge from the river is a completely different experience from what you see on land.
On the cruise, you can also see the magnificent Prague Castle. To see the Prague Castle on the river, it conveys a unique feeling.
Since it’s a cruise that passes through the wonderful bridges, you get to see the underside of the Charles Bridge, which you cannot easily otherwise.
- 1-hour cruise ride in Prague
- Audio guide
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher at the Prague Boats (Dvořák Embankment).
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Staré Město, Czech Republic
Please find the location on Google Maps
Operating Hours :
March 16 - November 4: 10:00 am - 18:00 pm (every 30 minutes), 19:00 pm - 21:00 pm (every 1 hour)
November 5 - March 14: 11:00 am - 19:00 pm (every 1 hour)
- It is free of charge for children under the age of 3.
- The audio guide is available in English, Czech, German, Italian, and French.
- Refunds are not available for late arrivals or no-shows.
- This reservation can be canceled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.