Ngardmau Waterfalls Trekking Tour
- Enjoy the natural landscape in Ngardmau Waterfalls
- Track along mountain ranges and enjoy the clear air in Ngardmau Waterfalls
- Visit the largest waterfalls in Palau on Babeldaob Island
- Taste local fruits at a fruit ranch
Palau is an island nation located in the farthest west of Micronesia. It is an unknown world until now and you will know after traveling to Palau. Palau is popular among travelers who want to take a rest in the beautiful nature. You can enjoy the transparent sea, varied water sports, lush forests, and waterfalls. Try to feel the freshness of nature in your body.
Enjoy swimming in the cool water stream after trekking and watching the beauty of nature.
Ngardmau Waterfalls is a must-see place in Palau. The waterfall is known as Taki waterfalls, which is the name that the Japanese used to call during the Japanese occupation. You can enjoy light trekking tour from the entrance of the Palau Eco Theme Park until you get to the waterfalls.
Take Ngardmau Waterfalls trekking tour at a lower price. Have a wonderful day around nature for a day.
1. 08:45 am - Start the tour
2. Orchard - Taste local Palau fruit and purchase fruit jam or beverage if you want
3. Ngardmau Waterfalls - It is famous for its large waterfalls in Micronesia. It has enough negative ions, so it relieves fatigue.
4. Walk through the woods and trekking - You can rent marine boots.
5. Play in the water
6. 15:40 pm - End of the tour
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Waterfalls admission fee
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher to your guide.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Meeting Point :
Meet at your hotel lobby.
Meeting Time :
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time.
Please refer to your voucher for the exact meeting time.
- This reservation can be canceled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- Refunds are not available for late arrivals or no-shows.
- Tour itinerary may be changed without prior notice according to local circumstances.
- The starting and ending of the tour time may be subject to local circumstances.
- We encourage you to wear clothes that is fine to get dirty in the tour.
- Please prepare swimsuit, towel, hat, sunblock according to your preference.
- Minimum participants of 2 adults required to book a reservation.
- Tour for infants under the age of 3 is free.
0 - 6 days prior to the scheduled tour date: non-refundable