Tromsø Polar Fjord Cruise
- Cruise around the gorgeous Fjords of Norway, where the snow-capped mountains meet the blue sea
- Expand your knowledge of the history, geography, and ecology of the region
- Experience the coastline and native wildlife from a warm cabin
- Spot small whales and dolphins playing in the water, or reindeer on shore!
Norway is home to some of the world's longest, deepest and most beautiful Fjords. So head out on an adventure on the Arctic sea around the Fjords. Along the way, you can indulge in delicious Arctic fish along with snacks and beverages. On the deck, you can put on your insulated bodysuits to admire the breathtaking natural scenery in all its diversity or you can go inside the cozy cabin to warm up. Make sure to always have your camera on standby! The clear blue sky, ocean, and snow-capped mountains show off their majesty from all angles. The wild and untouched nature of Norway will leave you awestruck.
▲ Rest assured, you can admire stunning ocean views from inside the cabin. Bring out some warm food and drinks to relax on your 5-hour journey
▲ And who knows, if you're lucky, cute dolphins may greet you from the waters! During the summer season, you can encounter puffins too
▲ It's a wonderful time to heal your soul and mind amidst the tranquil nature of Tromsø!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Light lunch
- Insulated bodysuit
- Safety equipment
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present your voucher to the guide at the meeting point.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Meeting Point :
Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Please find the location on Google Maps
Meeting Time :
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- No refund or changes to booking will be made for no-shows or late arrivals.
0 - 3 days prior to the scheduled tour date: no refund