Fjords Small Group Bus Tour (from Tromsø)
- Soak in the breathtaking view of fjords in Norway!
- Look out for wild animals in their natural environments. You may even spot whales
- Travel in a small group to enjoy a more personalized and authentic experience of the wild nature
- Treat yourself to delicious local food and drinks, getting your Instagram-worthy shots along the way!
Norway is home to some of the longest, deepest and most beautiful fjords in the world. First created by a succession of ice ages, the fjords have maintained a timeless beautiful landscape since then. On this private tour, you can experience a wonderful journey through the landscape of mountains, roaring waterfalls, and idyllic villages. A truly awe-inspiring experience! What's more, you can meet the wild and untouched nature of Norway, including whales swimming in the crystal blue waters.
Make sure to take photographs against the backdrop of majestic fjords of Norway! The scattering of picturesque villages around the green countryside is a truly magnificent sight to remember for years to come.
You can travel in comfort and style on a small-group tour, admiring the breathtaking natural scenery at your desired pace.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Warm drink
- Light lunch
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Present your voucher to your guide at the meeting point.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Meeting Point :
Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Please find the location on Google Maps
Meeting Time :
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
- Please check the weather in advance and dress accordingly.
- This reservation can be canceled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- No refund or changes to booking will be made for no-shows or late arrivals.
0 - 2 days prior to the scheduled visit date: no refund