Sumida Aquarium Admission Ticket
- Make your way to Japan's second artificial seawater aquarium Sumida
- Take a look behind the scenes to see aquarium keepers at work with the marine animals
- Discover the underwater world of the Ogasawara Islands, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visiting the Tokyo Skytree Observation Deck would be a good complimentary travel package
- Consider the Tokyo Skytree & Sumida Aquarium Combo Ticket for a better price
Explore Japan's sea life at Sumida Aquarium located in 5th and 6th floor of Tokyo Skytree. It is the 2nd artificial seawater aquarium in Japan after Kyoto Aquarium. Artificial seater aquariums are environmentally friendly and provide a more pleasant environment for marine life as they have the advantage of reducing carbon dioxide generation from sea to inland and maintains clean water quality throughout the year. Furthermore, you can get a closer look at the marine animals from the backstage side view. Grab the chance to meet the ocean of Ogasawara Islands which is 1,000km away from Tokyo.
▲ Visit and be awed by the unique interior design of Sumida Aquarium
▲ The grand size aquarium will make you believe as if they moved the whole ocean to the place
▲ Be mesmerized by the violet light aquarium as well
▲ Make sure to catch this masterpiece created by a mixture of lights and thousands of goldfish
▲ Don't forget to greet Sumida Aquarium's mascots seal and penguin!
- Sumida Aquarium admission ticket
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the QR code on your voucher at the ticketing counter to redeem your physical ticket.
- This voucher is valid for 90 days from the purchase date.
5-6F, 131-0045 Tōkyō-to, Sumida-ku, Oshiage, 1 Chome−1−2
Please find the location on Google Maps
Opening Hours :
Daily 09:00 am - 21:00 pm
Last entry: 20:00 pm
- The aquarium is open all year around. However, it may be closed without advanced notice in case of facility maintenance.
- This voucher is valid for 90 days from the purchase date. Your physical ticket is valid only on the date you redeem it.
- Photography and video allowed in the aquarium. However, please turn off the flash.
- Smoking is prohibited in the facility.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited. Please use the cafe inside the aquarium instead.
- Re-entry is allowed on the same day, up to an hour before the closing time.
- This ticket is for foreign visitors only. (not Japanese)