Taichung City Tour
- Discover the key landmarks of Taichung
- Hop on a comfy ride and visit National Taichung Theater, Rainbow Village, Gaomei Wetlands and more!
- Go beyond just sightseeing and get to know the culture of Taichung
- Become part of the city as you soak in the beautiful landscapes of Taichung
Discover the prominent landmarks of Taichung aboard a convenient ride! You can visit the iconic sights of Taichung, from the National Taichung Theater to Rainbow Village to Gaomei Wetlands and more, without the hassle of worrying about public transportation. Your guide will provide insightful commentary on the city and its history to help deepen your knowledge of the beautiful city.
Start the tour by admiring the stunning architecture of Taichung's famous National Theater, the vibrant colors of the Rainbow Village and the breathtaking natural scenery of Gaomei Wetlands. Each stop will make you fall in love with Taichung.
▲ Visit one of the World's top 9 landmark architectural building, the National Taichung Theater!
▲ Take pretty photos at the rainbow village, famous for its colorful murals!
▲ A visit to the Gaomei Wetlands, a 1,500-hectare wildlife reserve, will be made as well
- 13:30 pm - Meet up with your guide at meeting point
- National Taichung Theater
- Rainbow Village
- Gaomei Wetlands
- 18:30 pm - Arrive at Feng Chia Night Market and end tour
- Transport and vehicle
- Guide (English or Chinese)
- Insurance during the tour
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher to the guide to start the tour.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Meeting Point :
In front of Starbucks, Park Lane by CMP
403 Taichung City, West District, Gongyi Road, 68
Please find the location on Google Maps
Meeting Time :
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- Refund or changes to booking is not available for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The tour may be canceled if a minimum of 2 people does not sign up until 7 days before the scheduled tour date.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- The tour itinerary may change depending on local conditions.
- The type of vehicle will vary according to the size of the tour group. 8 people and less: 9-seater van, 9 people and more: medium bus
- For groups of 8 people and less, the tour will be led by your driver/guide. For groups of 9 people and more, a separate guide will be allocated.
- You can store your luggage inside the car trunk during the tour.
- Car seats for children are not available.
- The tour will run for about 5 to 6 hours and will end approximately between 18:00 pm and 19:00 pm.
- As you will visit the mud flat within Gaomei Wetlands, we recommend you wear light clothing and shoes.
5 - 6 days prior to the scheduled visit date: 50% refund
3 - 4 days prior to the scheduled visit date: 30% refund
0 - 2 day(s) prior to the scheduled visit date: non-refundable