The Book of Mormon Broadway Show Ticket
- Enjoy the profane and hysterical Broadway production, "The Book of Mormon" which has taken home 9 Tony Awards
- Follow the journey of Elder Price and Elder Cunningham to Uganda
- Delight your ears with the musical masterpiece directed by the creators of South Park and Trey Parker
- Two young Mormon missionaries masterfully bring humor to issues of religion, sexuality, poverty and race
Follow the journey of two young Mormons on the popular Broadway show "The Book of Mormon"! Elder Price and Elder Cunningham are polar opposites on their journey to spread the Lord's words. Their story is a coming-of-age satire on the Church of Jesus Christ, playfully poking fun at religion, race, poverty, and sexuality. Inevitably, given its creators, the Book of Mormon deals with issues (in the form of amusing profanities and visceral imagery) that may come as offensive to some audience. But outside of its satirical bent, there's an optimism to be taken away; after all, the Book of Mormon is fundamentally about self-belief and the power to do good in this world. The nine Tony awards speak to its outstanding artistic value. Don't miss out if you're a Broadway fan!
The Book of Mormon isn't for the faint-hearted. But whatever your faith may be, the captivating story, the fantastic performance, music, and witty lyrics will leave a long lasting impression.
The passionate acting, wild choreography, and politically incorrect jokes all strangely come together to tell a story to think about.
Complete your trip to New York with an outrageously humorous and satirical Broad musical! Truly a one-of-a-kind performance.
1. Premiums ( Orchestra Center D-L)
Please click here to check the seating chart.
- "The Book of Mormon" Broadway show ticket
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please exchange your printed or mobile voucher at the ticket office to redeem your physical ticket.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date and time.
- Please bring along your passport.
Eugene O'Neill Theatre
230 W 49th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Please find the location on Google Maps
Show Times :
Tuesday - Thursday: 19:00 pm
Friday: 20:00 pm
Saturday: 20:00 pm
Sunday: 19:00 pm
Please arrive at the theatre at least 1 hour before the show.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- Tickets unused within their validity period will not be refunded.
- Guests are required to verify their booking name (passport name) when collecting the physical tickets. So please make sure to enter your name as exactly as it appears on your passport when booking.
- Seats will be randomly assigned within your selected zone.
- This ticket tends to become sold out quickly. So please book early to get tickets on your preferred dates and times.