Swiss Garden Admission Ticket
- Indulge in a European fashioned garden at Taichung's Swiss Garden!
- The Garden is a popular tourist destination in Taichung and Nantou for its dreamy atmosphere
- Special attractions like the fairytale garden, ponds, and Alice Water Garden await you at the Swiss Garden
- Catch the fantastic and exciting Water Dance show as well!
- Take photos in the fairytale-garden
Planning a trip to Taichung and Cingjing? Make sure to visit the European and fairytale-like garden, the Swiss Garden for a magical day out! The garden stretches over 6-hectares and various periodic Water Dance Show awaits you.
In the garden, you can visit the famous floating church and various beautiful garden roads. In the small Swiss Garden, you can enjoy cherry blossoms in spring, flowers in summer, fall foliage, plum flowers in winter, and beautiful pine trees.
▲ Meet litttle Swiss in Taiwan!
▲ Don't forget to take pictures with fragrant and colorful flowers!
▲ Spend the romantic day overlooking the tranquil pond with your loved one
- Swiss Garden Admission Ticket
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Scan the QR code on the voucher at the ticket booth.
- The voucher is valid for a year from its purchased date.
546 Nantou County, Ren’ai Township, 定遠新村28號, Taiwan
Please find the location on Google Maps
Opening hours :
09:00 am - 21:00 pm
- Since the garden is located in a mountainous area, it may be closed in case of heavy fog, typhoons (declaration of suspension by the Nantou government), or bad weather.
- Please purchase tickets for children on-site.
- If you are unable to enter due to inclement weather, please visit on another day. Otherwise, we cannot offer a refund for your tickets.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- Refunds or changes will not be made for tickets unused within the validity period.