Umeda Sky Building Koji Kinutani Tenku Art Museum
- Visit an art museum with a theme of Japan's famous painter Koji Kinutani's a work of art.
- Located close to Osaka's attraction, Sky Building so it's convenient to visit by public transportation.
- Well-known for a place where technologies are combined with arts. Experience paintings with 3D videos for the first time in the world.
- A cafe inside of the art museum presents you an experience of having a coffee floating in the sky.
- Visit Umeda Floating Garden Observatory to have a view of Osaka in 360° at Sky Building after visiting the art museum.
Visit an art museum located at Osaka's famous landmark, Sky Building. The art museum is based on works of renowned Japanese painter, Koji Kinutani. Appreciate his work done with intense colors. This place also attracts people to experience a combination of artwork and technologies. For instance, you can delve artwork through 3D visuals, firstly presented in the world. Experience picturesque colors and vibrant movements! Cherry blossoms and a monstrous dragon will pop out right on your face! Also, the 3D visuals get updated by each season, so visit at any period of a year. Click here to view in details.
If you have enjoyed artworks enough, visit a cafe located in the art museum. Have a cup of coffee feeling like floating in the sky at a quiet space with a wide window. Especially, the sunset from this view is absolutely stunning. And pick your favorite artwork! You can purchase a variety of goods like painted postcards and shirts at the Museum Shop.
Appreciate the impressive use of powerful colors for artworks by Koji Kinutani.
You can purchase a variety of goods like painted postcards and shirts at the Museum Shop.
- Admission ticket to Umeda Sky Building Koji Kinutani Tenku Art Museum
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher at the entrance.
- This voucher is valid for 90 days after purchase.
〒531-0076 Osaka, Kita, Oyodonaka, 1 Chome, Umeda Sky Building Tower West 27th Floor 1-30
Please find the location on Google Maps
Opening Hours :
1. Sunday - Thursday
10:00 am - 18:00 pm
Last admission: 17:30 pm
2. Friday, Saturday, a day before public holiday
10:00 am - 20:00 pm
Last admission: 19:30 pm
Closed on every Tuesday. (If Japanese public holiday is on Tuesday, the following weekday is closed)
Closed on the exhibition replacement period. Click here to check on an official website.
- Entrance for children under the age of 13 is free.
- Refunds or changes will not be made for tickets unused within the validity period.
- This reservation can be cancelled if it does not meet the mandatory requirements. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- Closed on the exhibition replacement period. Click here to check on an official website.
- Closed on every Tuesday. If Japanese public holiday is on Tuesday, the following weekday is closed.
- Allowed to take pictures at selected places only, flashing is not allowed.
- Smoke free within the facilities.
- No drinks and food allowed.
- This ticket is for foreign visitors only. (not Japanese)