Chocolate Making at Gapyeong Korea Chocolate Institute Museum
- Try making your own chocolates at Korea Chocolate Institute Museum located in Gapyeong!
- Make lasting memories with families making chocolate
- Make your own raw chocolate, mendiant chocolate, and moldy chocolate.
- A kind instructor will be guiding you through the process of completing perfect chocolate!
Have a fun experience at the Korea Chocolate Institute Museum. The Korea Chocolate Institute Museum is a place where you can meet everything about chocolate. The highlight of this place is by far the experience of making chocolate. From soft raw chocolate to nutted mendiant chocolate, make a variety of chocolate yourself. A four-person experience is available for you and your family to enjoy altogether! We recommend you to give your personalized chocolate to a friend or lover as you can take it with you after the experience!
▲ Spend an exciting day at Korea Chocolate Institute Museum making chocolates!
▲ A fun and exciting for people of all age and gender!
▲ Gift your children an unforgettable experience of making chocolates at Korea Chocolate Institute Museum
▲ Make your own personal soft raw chocolate!
▲ Challenge yourself to creating your own mendiant chocolate using various nuts
1) Chocolate making & Admission Combo
- Premium experience (1 - 4 persons): Raw chocolates (around 50 pieces) & Mendiant chocolates (1 piping bag) & Mold chocolate (around 20 pieces) & Admission
- The admission ticket includes fondue and coffee (for age 14 and above) or coloring book (for age 2 - 13).
- Family: (1 - 4 persons): Raw chocolate (around 50 pieces) & Mendiant chocolates (2 piping bags)
- Individual 1 (Per person): Raw chocolate (around 20 pieces) & Mendiant chocolates (1 piping bag)
- Individual 2 (Per person): Mendiant chocolate (1 piping bag)
- Chocolate making program according to selected option at Korea Chocolate Institute Museum
- Admission ticket to Korea Chocolate Institute Museum
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Present voucher to staff at Korea Chocolate Institute Museum.
- The voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
Korea Chocolate Institute Museum
Gyeongchun-ro, Cheongpyeong-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do 157
Please find the location on Google Maps
Opening hours :
10:00 am - 18:00 pm
Last entry: 17:00 pm
2. Chocolate making
11:00 am, 13:00 pm, 15:00 pm, 17:00 pm
- The Chocolate Making voucher does not include admission to the museum. Museum admission ticket can be purchased seperately or selected in the option. (Premium Chocolate Making Experience is excluded).
- Additional options (Museum admission tickets) are available at the applicable price only when selecting a basic Chocolate Making experience ticket.
- Children under the age of 4 are admitted together (only if Individual experience 1 or Individual experience 2 is selected).
- Free parking is available.
- Admission is only possible at the scheduled date.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
0 - 1 day prior to scheduled date: No refund